Thursday, July 18, 2013

Review of Boarding, "A Sizzling Journey"


Boarding is now available on Amazon and All Romance ebooks. The links are at the end of this post.
Here is a partial review of the novel from author DianneHartsock:
Dianne Hartsock, author


D.D. Symms's descriptions are so well done I feel as if I'm right in the room with them. 
And then--heaven help me!--the utterly adorable Callan, Torrey's assistant, makes his entrance. Oh yes! This man could have a story all to himself and I'd gobble it up. 
By this point I'm totally hooked. 
The author takes us into the fast paced, sensual world of high fashion. A world Jessie is very much at home in. As Jessie begins to make a name for herself as a top designer, we're also taken on her sizzling journey as she explores the sexual side of her nature with the men and women she meets.

Throw in some mild but super sexy BDMS play (We get to see a lot of Callan! Swoon) and a jealous boyfriend and you have one hot, totally satisfying read
.
My offer to readers: email me if you'd like to read the first 3 chapters of Boarding and I'll send a .pdf file for free.
Boarding is available here on Amazon and All Romance ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment