Monday, July 29, 2013

KMN Books: Discovering the Character @DD_Symms @KMNbooks @breathlesspress

The fashion scene in New York, Los Angeles, and worldwide is growing on me as I promote Boarding and I work on my next novel, Arrival. At the heart of a good story is a strong character who wants something badly.

My first story about fashion designer Jessie Carter took place in Chicago during a layover at O'Hare Airport. The story is titled Layover.

I began pondering what happened prior to her landing in Chicago. She had been in New York on a fashion shoot and what happened there? The question led me to develop my novel and lay the ground work for further installments.

Click the link here and read about my discovering of the character.

KMN Books: Discovering the Character @DD_Symms @KMNbooks @breathlesspress

No comments:

Post a Comment